Friday, May 13, 2011

I Eat Food.

I eat food to stay alive. I herd once that if I were to stop eating food my body would slowly eat itself into oblivion. If I lived in an area with temperatures averaging above sixty degrees Fahrenheit all year round food and water would literally be the only things necessary to stay alive. At that point I would need a loin cloth, a big bear, and a panther as an arch nemesis to complete my life. My entire family always gets together for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it is a tradition for each family unit to bring a dish. I usually opt out of the food making and bring a bottle of fine spirits for everyone to enjoy. The tradition I feel the strongest connection to is cooking and eating dinner with my girlfriend. It is something we do together almost everyday and always gives us a chance to relax and send some quality time together. Other then that I always cook my meals because it tastes a million times better than fast food. Eating fresh foods which are not saturated in salts and fats will guarantee good health throughout my life. I highly suggest that everyone hops on that bandwagon before it is to late because honestly if the apocalypse is real I am eating you first. Oh and at family functions we play a game where you put money in shoe box and layer the entire box with duck tape. This way it is very hard to get into bahahahahahaha. Gather a pair of sweats, a sweater, big socks, a hat, and mittens and place them next to the box. Then you sit in a circle and role a set of dice. When someone gets doubles you jump to your feet put on the mittens and attempt to get on all the other garments before someone else roles doubles. Once you have everything on you can then attempt to rip open the box and claim your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment